Start Here. Move Beyond.
The Cove School is approved by the State Board of Education to serve students with a variety of disabilities. Our primary focus is Learning Disability, but we recognize that students with Learning Disabilities often have related disorders that contribute to the complexity of their needs. Applying requires a number of important steps.
- First, all prospective students must complete an application form.
- Parents should mail the completed form to the school and include all recent evaluations and achievement test. A copy of a current IEP should be provided, if possible.
- Once completed application materials are received, a team of Cove professionals will evaluate and determine whether or not Cove can meet the needs of the student.
- The prospective student will then be invited to visit a Cove classroom for either a half or full day.
- A final decision on enrollment will be made by the Cove administration and the prospective student’s family.
For more information, or to schedule a tour, contact Mr. Mark Ditthardt, District Liaison/Student Services.
Please fill out our application online.